Friday 8 April 2011

First day of revision = fail

So thought that I'd make a start on revision and have a really productive day. What a fail. I did make some sort of a start though and did a little bit. But spent the majority of time looking up what I could do/where I could go on my gap year, online internet window shopping (haha), played a few online games, skyped a few people, spent time on wikipedia learning about sharks and wales, and also rearranged all my stationary.

Ooh and also ate a LOT of food. Fruit to be precise, and I'm quite proud of that, usually I just raid the junk cupboard.

Also had a delivery from an order I placed a while ago. Got so excited and quickly opened it up to realise - Oh maayn, I had ordered most clothes from the maternity section. Wah. So re-packaged most and sent it off again. Have kept one top though that is meant to be maternity - you can't tell though. Don't judge.

Got a really busy weekend this weekend starting off early on Saturday morning, and as I have to visit some family tonight can you believe it I'm going to stay in this Friday night :) Have also lost my oyster card (it is somewhere) which is making travel a bit annoying. Did have an offer for a BBQ at lovely person's house and also a dinner in Baker Street, but sadly had to decline because of my unproductive day and 5am wake up tomorrow grrr. And also could totally tell that my parents would be unimpressed because I've been out every night this week.

So yeah, ladida, that's Friday for me today. POW.

p.s. on Lost Medic Sheep news, revision, whilst a good distraction just gives more time to think about the gap year and university situation. GRR! I actually spent time looking on UCAS extra to see what I could possibly do so that I'm not a lost sheep and nearly, just nearly, clicked on Criminal Medicine and psychology at a remote university college in Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment