Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sunshine! P.s...

Ok so since posting that I've had more requests to share anecdotes on my life and commentaries on things besides the university shabhang that has been going on. Right so I have decided that I will do and I will include some pictures, videos etc if they are necessary. Though for privacy sakes I'm afraid I can't divulge everything. Sorry :( but to be honest I'm not sure that you will understand a lot of it unless you know my interests/me so I will give you (as I need to run to the shops in a sec) a taster of 10 things about me/what I love/hate whatever:

1. I LOVE tea. I drink it a lot. and I mean A LOT.
2. I like watching a lot of american TV sitcoms, Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Glee, etc as well as UK ones too, Waterloo Road, Holby City etc. as well as old classics.
3. Some people say that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body. Take that as you will.
4. Some other people say that I am an old man for my love of cars, Top Gear, films and tv programs like The Sting, James Bond, Hustle etc. I also play Golf and get along with males better than females. Probably because I'm considered a bantersaurus rex.
5. Though from the above, I have a job at Princess and Princes academy. (no joke). Though I'm in no way posh and never will be.
6. I have a fear of ducks. I have anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.
7. I love listening to music and going to gigs, though I am musically untalented.
8. I like finding inspiration from things. Think everyone should have inspiring things to help them through life. Even if it is the Arthur Theme tune
9. I talk way too much for my own good. And also laugh too much. Especially at things that no one else finds funny. Seem to find puns in everything.
10. I love learning about random facts to help my random nature - did you know there were 40,000 toilet related injuries in the USA last year?

Those were the first 10 things that popped into me and my friend's head. Hope that paints a picture for ya. Ooh and look at this, a first non medical school application related post!

No comments:

Post a Comment