Saturday 16 April 2011

The revision bleurgh continues..

As the title suggests, everythings still the same old same old and I'm continuing to plough along with revision. How's everyone else finding it? Have a severe lack of motivation right now, probably because I feel there is no university offer to work towards/CBA to work if uni's next year may come back again with 'too academic'. Have made progress though!

Found the best thing to do in my breaks - go on YouTube and look at 'How to..' videos. In a few days I've learnt how to do funky things with my hair, make a really good cappuccino and how to play a ukelele to name but a few. I don't actually own a ukelele. But it was fun to play air ukelele none the less :P

Have some great things planned for the evenings this week which is quite exciting! Adds some colour to the boring revision life. And an interview. Not a university interview though but it should be good practice nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment