Thursday 7 April 2011

Flowers

Had a lovely day today in Regents Park and have decided to add it to my revision routine. The place was gorgeous! The prettiest flowers everywhere and with the sunshine and summery clothes it felt like July rather than April! Healthwise, some people say that sunshine makes people happier - heck science has proved it and I can definately vouch for that. I wonder if sun rays falling on our skins release actual endorphins (besides maybe causing skin cancer and helping with Vitamin D). I've spent the whole day feeling so happy and relaxed. All those university troubles and anxiety feels miles away. Though this may just be because I'm preoccupied with the weather and not cooped inside to wallow in sadness. Not gonna complain though!

Spent the rest of the day baking and considering that I have a door-less oven right now and have no cooking ability, my cookies tasted pretty damn good. Also bumped into a friend from primary school which was a nice surprise. Made me realise how much I've changed since the good old days of being only a single digit old. Its also funny how we can suddenly get on really well with the people we've not seen in ages and be completely comfortable, yet not fully be with some people in our own schools who we see all the time.

Time for Harry Potter film watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment