Sunday 10 April 2011

Lovely weather!

Ah I just can't get over how gorgeous this weather is. I have  found the perfect solution to any worries/for time to think - walking in beautiful places with beautiful sunshine. Yesterday just hopped in the car went to a random place (decided on Henley on Thames), parked at a random car park and went for a lovely walk. Was absolutely gorgeous and pretty and I've decided I want either my wedding, or a reception or something along/on this river. One of the guys I went with wants his wedding there too, but its fine, I shotgunned/bagsy-ed (whatever you call it!) - though you readers, let me know if you are planning to choose this place too. There was this lovely boardwalk kind of thing in the middle of the river and thames path, here I'll attach my very first picture:

OK the picture doesn't really do it justice. But it was so peaceful and beautiful nevertheless.

So the long walk then and even this morning at Regents Park has given my lots of time to think. I'm completely at peace now with all the rejections, and for the first time yesterday when I was thinking about it or talking to people about it I didn't have a sad heart at all! Lovely feeling. And I'm finally sleeping well which is a huge  plus. Though I think I need to stop eating so much ice cream. Had it 4  times yesterday (though in different forms, ice cones, scoops etc), and I think someone's getting a bit worried that I'm becoming attached to it or something.

Have been revising in the Sun which has actually been good fun. I have however gone to another level in terms of notes/posters in my wall - last year I introduced glitter glues, and now thanks to a birthday present form a friend, I've used a lot of smelly pens. My M3 formulas smell of banana's its awesome.

Anyways, better go now, am going to be spending a few hours writing wedding invitations!! (LOL not my own. haha, I may have selected a possible venue but don't get ahead of the game ;)) The wedding season has well and truely started!

No comments:

Post a Comment